Like anyone else, the start of a new year is #goals.
A fresh start that motivates me to make plans for positive change and development in my life.
I’ve spent the last week and a half relaxing, eating without a care, and binge watching How To Get Away With Murder.
Now that the holidays are officially over, it’s time for action.
- Complete the German course on Duolingo
- Update my website to be a ‘grown-up’ website
- Upload blogs & marketing posts regularly
- Listen to 1 podcast or TED talk per month (suggestions?)
- Continue website optimisation
- Establish a consistent brand across personal social media accounts
- Finish 2 x 12 week programs (I did one last year & it felt amazing)
- Beat my 1RMs for deadlift (110kg), squat (100kg), rack pulls (120kg) & push press (45kg)
- Write something everyday – anything
- Blog monthly for work
- Develop WordPress skills further
- Improve design skills
- Keep content schedule >2 weeks in advance
- Get my marketing automation certification
- Collect Trailhead badges
- Get through my OneNote reading list (it’s been growing for a year)
Plans For This Site
Hopefully the work I’ve put into this site is a serious improvement on the amateur hour situation I had going on before.
Thanks for sticking with me through my ‘awkward teen phase’ – hopefully we’re in the clear.
INB4 you’re still using a free theme ~*yES*~ I know that, but give me a break. I graduated from WordPress.com to .org all by myself. I think that deserves a hi-5.
Anyway, moving forward, I’ve decided to use this platform as an outlet to share my industry knowledge for the greater good. So if you like marketing, or want to learn it, I suggest you subscribe below!
I’ve written a post that sums up the direction of the new site here.
My site got an upgrade; come here to learn marketing or read my rambles; add me on my socials.