My name is Beth Karikari.
I am the oldest of 4, a marketing grad, and a fitness enthusiast.
I was born and raised in Sydney, Australia, and was lucky enough to grow up on the Northern Beaches.
I started a Bachelor of Business in 2010, majoring in Marketing at Griffith Uni, and graduated in 2012. After spending a year unsuccessfully job-searching, I went back to Griffith and did my Master of Marketing (graduated 2014).
After my second grad, I spent 6 months searching for work on-and-off until I finally landed my current job. And in spectacular fashion, I had gone from 18 months of no job offers, to 3 at once, which eventually landed me in my perfect position as an EA/Marketing Co-ordinator.
Outside of work, I love lifting weights, peanut butter and Nicki Minaj (no h8). I’m not a huge drinker, and I prefer to spend my Sundays watching movies and meal prepping.
I love rom-coms, but I am a die hard Batman fan (which is why I believe Ben Affleck should have never been cast).
Although I am technically an adult (I pay bills, work full-time and do my own laundry), I will never, NEVER be too old for the Simpsons. If I ever had a ride-or-die habit, the Simpson’s is it.
I am extremely family oriented, and if you read my blog, you’re going to hear a lot about my family.
A couple of last-ditch fun facts:
- I am an Aries
- I love good eyebrows
- My favourite colour is blue
- I wear a lot of black
- My Instagram newsfeed is makeup, memes and chicks who lift
- My favourite number is 2
- My favourite animal is a turtle
- My favourite episode of the Simpsons is “22 Short Stories About Springfield”
- I am obsessive about a clean kitchen
- I love to learn (I made this site from scratch, which you can probably tell)
- I have a ridiculous sweet tooth and always create macro-friendly concoctions to satisfy it
So there you have it. A little somethin-somethin about me.
I’d love to hear more about you guys! Comment below so I can follow your blogs/social pages!